Reach out to us!
Point of Contact
You are charged 10% of the experience's total as a reservation cost when you purchase. You are charged the other 90% when you meet your guide for your experience.
Just like in the real world, we occasionally encounter bad weather or unforeseen circumstances. In this event, you will be automatically receive store credit for the amount you spent. If you wish, you will be refunded the FULL amount of the tour should anything happen.
We usually answer questions within 1 business day
Click on our link in the footer and send us your home country and a few things you could show tourists. We'll contact you to initiate the interview process.